It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a Chocolate and Peanut Butter Day!

Yeah, that was the cake flavor, milk chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream icing and curls of Hersey Bar. (I actually got them all delivered today) And that was my day, kinda sweet and simple. I had a little success at my new job, and seems I may just be able to make it eventually. (this position is so nice, even the restroom is special, you don't even have to flush the toilet yourself! Big step up!) I have most of the inside halloween stuff up and very little of the outside stuff suffered badly for the winter. (which means not much more $ and we are up and running!) The weather has started to drift to fall, and there are two little dogs that are curled up beside me.

No comments: