It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Friday, September 5, 2008

Halloween Has Started!

First, marble cake today, a one forth of a normal cake made to look like a little sheet cake. Very cute.

Then when with my paycheck in hand I ran to 3 discount stores to finally find the butler. I saw them about a week ago and did not have the money, but it was an amazing price and it is 6 foot tall, talks, head turns, eyes move, chest heaves and he is just as sinister as possible. We are going to start getting everything out this weekend, but the butler has already paid for itself. We had set it up but went to the grocery store only to come home and freak our selves out because there was someone in the house! We are just dorks.

No comments: