It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Must be Really Smart

Cake of the day - Black Forrest!

Today was my first full day on the new job. I woke up late, and freaked out completely because I thought I was going to be late on my first day! It has been a long time since I was hesitate and unsure at my desk. Not really comfortable but it will come, but I am always much harder on myself than anyone else ever is. I did some calls for the election tonight, getting some signs put into yards (note, if you get a call from a happy little campaigner, it could be me, so be nice!) Fat Cat had the house cleaned up by the time I got home at 8:00, which was great. So not much to do but dinner, laundry, and cake!

Quote today from Fat Cat - "you have to be really smart to be dumb and survive in this world."

Was followed up by a near disgusting mix up between a stick of Crisco and cream cheese. I think that was the smart part paying off!

No comments: