It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Saturday, December 6, 2008

IT IS MY DAY!!!

THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF MY 39TH BIRTHDAY!!!

YEAH FOR ME!

Already have received some great notes. I cannot believe you remembered, my sunshine state cousin!!

(Note - I have an extremely bad attitude. Fat Cat has an ear infection and has taken to his chair in agony. He has meds and probably is really in pain but I have no comfort for him. I get today and Mother's day, THAT IS IT!!! ALL YEAR - TWO DAYS. He is stealing my thunder! My birthday is going to suck because he is going to suck all the life out of it. Whining crying baby!!! - I know - it is wrong, I should be giving him some sympathy and concern, but I cannot help myself. His illness has me pissed off. God, I am a bitch. Now he is ruining my birthday by making me hate my own reactions. I am going to blame it on PMS not my own selfishness. Stupid bastard getting sick on my birthday!! HOW DARE HE!!!!)

No comments: