It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Impending Doom

I worked until 2 on Xmas eve and it went wonderfully smooth, went to my mother in laws for Xmas Eve and it was great. Xmas was a good time by all, no disappointment among the kids, everyone who could be here was here. Fat Cat was extremely happy and there was no war with his brother or me. I had great gifts and manage to NOT spin out of control over any tiny detail. My son with me to the candlelight service at church and all felt right in the world.

This is not a good sign. It was too perfect. Obviously I'm going to pay for this with some sort of huge trauma in the next year. Something bad has to equal out this peaceful picture post card Christmas.

I am almost afraid to leave the house.

No comments: