It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rough Week

Sorry have not posted. Things are a little out of sorts here. Fat Cat is spinning so far out of control I am not sure he is ever going to be able to unwind. I know I cannot go on like this and if the weather or the spinning or the chaos does not stop on it's own then I am going to be forced into stopping it. And that will be ugly.
(Fat Cats latest list of complaints: 1. Butterfly refuses to call him back, and her phone is disconnected and we do not know exactly where she is living, and with her history, this is a very bad sign. 2. he is getting close to 51 and has decided that his life is horrible and with his history, this is a very bad sign. )

No comments: