It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Thursday, November 20, 2008

We are in Survival Mode

Soldier and his wife are not here yet. They were supposed to be here Wednesday, then Friday, now we are promised for Sunday, but we have little faith. The kids are stressed, they dogs and all of us are snapping at each other and without Tank and primarily Angel, I would have went completely under. Fat Cat is trying, and he has the night shift (the first two nights Angel and I got about 4 hours sleep while we were up with crying babies) but my day off tomorrow to prep for the holiday is a bust. I have to give the day shift a break! We are all missing too much rest and work! They owe us big for this! Too many years since I had little ones to chase!

No comments: