It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Almost Time for Turkey

Just a quick update, Soldier arrived Saturday night (the only time I was happier to see him was when he came home from Iraq). Coach rolled in Monday night, after a leisurely 3 day trip from Missouri via every shopping outlet mall on the way. Fat Cat is on the verge of a melt down. And I have been informed that my little grandchildren are allowed to use cuss words because they have 'Freedom of Speech', I eat 'old people' food (I guess that is dinner that does not come with a prize), and there seems to be some confusion because 'memo, why do you want to work so much?'

They are leaving on Friday - I will talk to you then!

May your turkey be fat
may your gravy be lump free
And when you have a moment
Stop by and read me!

No comments: