It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Thursday, November 13, 2008

POST 100!!! YEAH!!!

This is my 100th post
a) I would like to tell you how wonderful my life is now
b) I am going to dwell on how boring my life is
c) get out your notes, this is going to get very complex even for the regular readers!
(answer C - Lord help us all)
Soldier and his wife (Coach - after the purse not a leader) come up to Ohio to assist her Grandfather (who raised her) after his house burnt down:
a) They stay will us, where there is an extra room, food and quiet
b) They get a hotel room near her family
c) They stay with her sister, the sister’s boyfriend, their baby, the boyfriends 5 year old son by another woman, Coach’s Mother (who is insane), two pitbulls, and the Grandfather
(answer C- the house does have 3 bedrooms, and the boyfriend does have a job, he is the only one)
While there they find out they have been bumped up on the move list and have only a couple more days to get home to GA get packed before the movers come and take all their stuff to Missouri, where the Army has sent them. So they
a) have to borrow money from someone with a job (me) so they have gas to get home, because their check is not due for another couple of days, that they cannot wait
b) decide they should leave their precious 2 little children in OH for a week with the Soldier’s biological mother who begged for them
c) leave some of the money they borrowed with Soldier’s mother, because she has quit her job yet again, and cannot afford to feed the little children for one week.
(answer a, b, and c : oh yeah, it gets better)
They leave for GA and get a call that the money they left for his mother, is not in the bag.
a) Soldier accuses Coach’s mother of stealing it
b) Coach accuses his mother of lying and it is there
c) they tell me and I get ticked they paid his mother to watch the kids with ‘my’ money
(answer: a, b, and c, see what is coming don’t you?)
They get to GA and the movers come
a) they call home and tell us that everything is going really well
b) they call home and we tell them how proud we are they are doing so well
c) they call home and Fat Cat tells them leaving the kids with Soldier’s mom is the most rediculous thing he has ever heard
(Answer C- let us recall that she bailed on them in April, see the posts from OZ, She could not handle her own children, see the who’s who post.)
And the next day, they call again - this time screaming hysterically
a) that the soldiers mother does not want the kids any more
b) they cannot leave GA because the Army frowns upon leaving the base without authorization
c) they cannot get to their children and yet again expect me to bail them out
(Answer - yep all three, I told you it was getting better)
Why is this such a mess and no one else can help?
a) her family is embroiled in their own drama because the boyfriend with the job, moved out, leaving the rest of them completely freaked out
b) his mother’s family, either are living with pedophiles or do not have phones
c) who else is there?
(Answer -Do I even need to tell you?)
This weekend I will have to drive (remember, Fat Cat is sans license) to Columbus and get these gorgeous little ones from their Nanna, and bring them here so that Angel , Tank, Fat Cat, and I can watch them until
a) Monday when their parents can get here
b) Until Wednesday when they have already went to Missouri and unloaded all their stuff into their new home
c) Until hell freezes over
(Answer - this is still undecided)
Soldier and his family were supposed to go to his mother's for Thanksgiving Dinner, and I was a little hurt they were not coming here
a) Soldier has now blown up at his mother, and may have to be stipped of his weapons before coming home
b) Number One, who had no clue his mother was even having Turkey Day is going to be a little bit amused at this latest tale
c) I should learn to watch what I wish for
(answer, What do you think?)

No comments: