It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm in a Spiral!!!

For those of you that know me and have had been faithful followers of my tales, you well know that silence is never a good sign. Things have been simply chaos, not bad really but just so bizarre (now that is brand new isn’t it??) that I have not a clue where to begin. There has been a plague, a pregnancy, a problem with a home coming, a major renovation that is not going well to say the least and several absolutely hilarious conversations. All this has come to a head since Saturday. I actually have several blogs started and because something else comes up, I hit a delay. I am approaching a much needed three day weekend, so stay tuned! It is going to be good!

No comments: