It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Priceless words from the Crack Babies.

He loves his costumes. Batman, Spiderman, Superman. When he is dressed as them he is invincible. And when you have had the life he has had, it must be terribly important to be invincible. He wants to wear them everywhere, and every day. Zowie has chose not battle this one, and just lets him be Superman if he wants to be one. Today they were at the grocery store and crack baby one was dressed in his finest batman garb. He was wondering off, and dispite her instance he was not retuning to his Mommy pro tem. She was getting aggravated, and through clenched teeth, made a final plea. He turned an pointed his little three year old finger at her and said “you are no match for Batman.”

No comments: