It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sometimes You Just Have to Find the Fun in Your Day

Bizarre happenings today--
1. No one took out the trash, even though I had requested my husband take it out right before I went to bed last night. Therefore I had to go out in the rain and drag the trash out. But the actual part that was good, was I had not gathered up all the trash in the house, so I had a second chance and managed to get it all out. Which is not my normal trash day.
2. My boss’s evil minion pointed out that my tennis bracelet looked just like the one that my boss lost. Which I find extremely funny because my boss came running over thinking she was going to see her several thousand dollar tennis bracelet but only to see my $199.00 bracelet. The fun part is that I know she wanted to say that was obviously not her bracelet and was insulted and then I actually said that it was a fake I picked up at Wal-Mart. Then I actually said, ‘your bracelet looks just like this one?“ I could almost smell her fuming.
3. I left work an hour early and got some 'me' time.
4. I made the best bacon pickle sandwich ever.
5. I balanced my checkbook, which is one of the funniest parts of the month for me, because of course I balanced (I am so the nerd) and found $100!!! Yeah! A mistake in my favor!
Pretty good for a Tuesday!

No comments: