It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Octo-Obsession

The Octo-Mom situation is still making me nuts. I think the Doctor who impregnated her needs to be sued for child support of these 8 kids. He got her pregnant, I don't care if it was with a turkey baster. In my opinion, if you willingly knock up a crazy woman who can't afford the child, she has the right to get support from you. Let him pay for their care, he was careless with his seed.

3 comments:

themom said...

I have avoided writing more on this idiotic, schizophrenic, delusional person...and her doctor. If that hospital even allows her to take those infants to her home, without proper care - charges should be brought against every single person and entity involved.

A Musing Mom said...

Fair enough!!!!
(Of course, suing and getting what you sued for are two different things - I should know!)

A Musing Mom said...

Fair enough!!!!
(Of course, suing and getting what you sued for are two different things - I should know!)