It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

UN-PEZIDENTAL BEHAVIOR

They have gone too far! Things that can be used as a Pez dispenser-- - Cartoon Characters, like Bugs, Smurfs, Beavis - TV Characters, like Spock, Cap'n Kirk, Batman - Movie Characters, mythological creatures, football helmets Anything but Presidents of the United States!! But there they are - in the aisle at the grocery store, a collection of our forefathers, atop candy dispensers, ready to crack their necks back and spit out a Pez. Yuk! They should be on coins and currency and stamps not Pez. George Washington must be spinning in his tomb, knowing that he is puking out candy from his jugular. This is highly unacceptable!!!

No comments: