It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NO TALENT ASS CLOWN

How do you know when you are overwhelmed and should just go home? When you are getting ready for lunch to start, and decide to go to the restroom, and notice that you have two DIFFERENT socks on, (not only in color but in the pattern) and they show because you are wearing flats. That is how. GRRR





Also Angel has a series of buttons that she wears for work (I believe they actually call them ‘flare’) and she has them from all over and gets them from all over, and sometimes she just gets a bag of them, and has to go through them because some are not ‘family friendly’ – so she has one that says ‘NO TALENT ASS CLOWN’

Okay I have no clue what that means, but it is just hysterical and I cannot stop saying it (in my head, because I can’t really say it out loud at work ) and then just loosing it (out loud)

So after the mismatched socks and the bursts of laughter so violent that pop just erupts from my nose, I think my co workers believe me to be insane. Or maybe I am just a ‘no talent ass clown’

No comments: