It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day Two

“On the Second day of Christmas, my loving family gave to me
----------- Two turtle doves, ------------------“

I may have just bitten off more than I can chew
But you know how I am, there is nothing I can do

Turtle doves, I have not a clue
So off in search to fine someone that knew

Exasperated, I finally asked your brother
He said it has to be one or the other

It cannot be both, was the vote from each
So I Googled them, but this is really a reach…………….

Kracker Carol--------------

“On the second day of Christmas, my confused and frustrated family gave to me
Two dozen turtles made of dove chocolate
And a pair of drunken Partridges in a Charlie brown tree”

(this time it was candy, and he has no clue yet that this is for 12 days, he thought the tree was it!! Funny!

No comments: