It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The 12 days of Xmas begin.........

“On the first day of Christmas, my loving family gave to me
-----------A partridge in a pear tree------------------“

Wow, Christmas has snuck up again this year,
And I am really pressed to bring you holiday cheer!

I struggled hard and worried almost all night
Because I wanted to do this just right

I wanted to bring the carol to life, make it real
To show you just exactly how we really feel

But of course my brilliant plans are all a skew
And I have to resort to what I can actually do!

Okay, it is not a partridge and it is not a pear tree,
so the Kracker carol will be……………………

“On the first day of Christmas, my mentally disturbed over worked stressed out loved one gave to me ……………..

A pair of drunken Partridges in a Charlie brown tree

(I found mug shots of Danny Bonaduce and David Cassidy and printed them out, made ornaments and stuck them on a charlie brown tree, my poor brother in law does not know what he is in for! This is waiting on his table at home!)

No comments: