It is my home, my neighborhood, and my history. It is what I am and where I came from. Embarrassing? Yes Boring? Never

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Concidence?

Now Fat Cat is stuck in southern Ohio where he was visiting soldier, broke down because he is out of gas. Now the gas gage has been broke and he told me "just use this gage here, it tells you how many gallons you use" - which was working fine until he realized that the thing was on liters and not gallons and then he changed it to the correct one for his nationality which then relieved him of the idea that his mini van was getting about 5 miles to the gallon and allowed him to push the envelope and see just how far he could go before he needed gas. Answer- 25.5 gallons worth of gas. Then you really need it...........brought to you!

What a day, i am leaving now for the middle of no where.

No comments: